Hey folks...

Tuesday 10 May 2011

| | |
Just to let you know, I probably won't be posting for a while due to exams that I have for the next couple of weeks.

Thanks to you all for reading and taking an interest in my blog.  I appreciate the comments and interest people have shown :)

Hopefully I will be back soon with (I hope) something worth reading...

In the meantime here's a random artistic shot of the day:
This was taken last summer - a local park where I sometimes go cycling or jogging when I'm home from uni...

Also please feel free to leave some suggestions, now you have a feel for my blog, about layout or content...

9 drops in the ocean:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

RJ said...

thanks. I may do at a later date :) Skimming through, it looks interesting :)

RJ said...

Ps. I won't necessarily follow everyone who follows me, so don't be offended if I don't. I am already following quite a few...

skylarmacrae said...

Good luck on exams RJ. I have mine coming up next week. Two papers due and 5 finals. *I feel your pain*.

Love the random photo. I took a similar one. I love reflections! :)

I miss the background. It was symbolic. If you are trying to condense your blog to necessity and have it speak for itself I can see why you would want to remove it. Content is most important. Good work.

RJ said...

Thanks :)

Eek... Hope your finals go well, too!

I can't even remember what background I had now? Yes, to some extent, I would like the blog to speak for itself. But I am trying to find a suitable background that will enhance it...trouble is for this template it won't let me do that, so I would have to choose a different one...and I want to keep the fonts I've used...

So if you have any suggestions on a subtle background that will enhance the blog, would love to hear them!

skylarmacrae said...

BTW, I am not asking you to follow me by any means (that is your choice), but I want you to know that your photo inspired me to write a post about Perspective. I think you should check it out.

Thanks for the inspiration with the reflection.

RJ said...

ok, will do! :) Glad you were able to take some inspiration from it :)

kikinotdee said...

Good luck with your exams RJ x

RJ said...

Thanks kiki!

Post a Comment