Here we go!

Sunday 16 February 2014

| | |
My dear readers,

I owe you an apology.  A big one.  I said I would start posting in here again, and I haven't...

Let me update you a little with what's been happening in my life since my last proper post of...um... May 2013... wow - that seems like a long time ago.  Well, since then, I graduated (a miracle in itself), applied to 5 small companies semi-optimistically, went to South Korea for a month to teach English with a Christian organisation - having no idea what I would be doing after that, or even what I wanted to do... got an interview offer and an offer for a masters halfway through my time there, after prayer rejected the masters offer and accepted the interview, got back, had the interview, then started my new job the following week.  That's the short version of the story, and a lot of commas.  In reality it was a long chain of really quite miraculous events in which God proved His faithfulness to me time and time again.  I went from uncertainty and doubt about my future to knowing that He has everything under control, and definitely always knows what He's doing.  Sometimes we seem to go through seasons like that - where we just seem to know God's blessings, one after the other - even though it may seem like we can't see a foot in front of us.  All He requires of us is that we trust Him - and He does the rest...

I want to share with you my testimony of the journey I had in Korea and following events, but I think that will require a separate post (or two!).

Blessings,
RJ

0 drops in the ocean:

Post a Comment