Watch this space...

Thursday 9 June 2011

| | |
For a most interesting discussion between me and a surprise guest blogger, on life, the universe and everything...    Coming to a blog near you.    :)

Meantime, here's an interesting photo.  Prize for guessing what it is in the picture...

... and I'll reveal the answer next week... (prize could be a guest post, if you like...suggestions welcome...)

I think it looks like part of a dalek, but that's a matter of opinion...

7 drops in the ocean:

Tsid said...

sounds cool

Unknown said...

greeeeeeece....?

RJ said...

not quite :)

A Christian said...

An old anchor or something?? looks like it =)

Nancy said...

A ship tie down??

RJ said...

I think Nancy was closest...

It is part of a lighthouse causeway seen through what must have been a ring for tieing a boat to at some point...

Anonymous said...

That is sad that you have been feeling uninspired, as I have been waiting to see you thoughts and response. I hope your time on the boat will refresh your inspiration, and I look forward to your future words. Don't forget your life vest should you drop in the ocean.

Post a Comment