Gems from the past

Thursday 9 June 2011

| | |
Sorting through an old pile of notebooks and various other items of junk at the bottom of my drawer today, I came across one and flicked through it.

Reading through my toddler-age scribblings, I came across this (and of course had to share it with you)...

Written in my scrawliest writing:

"at 1 akloc ther is news lunch"

then below, in bold, carefully placed letters:

"rejoice"

Story of my life...

Well, at least the two most important words were spelled right.

6 drops in the ocean:

Unknown said...

HAHA sooo cute

Laena said...

Haha!!! That.is.AWESOME!!!
How wise you were so early in life :) Lunch is most definitely a reason to rejoice. I rejoice when my lunch hour rolls around EVERY DAY!!! And it happens to be at 1 "akloc" :)
Love it!

Alexa said...

Such eloquence. I wasn't even at that point until 1st grade. I hit my foot on the table, wrote a story about it, and drew a diagram.

Anonymous said...

so cute :) and very important.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit TOGB and become a follower, if you want too.

Take care and have a nice day :-)

RJ said...

Thanks for all the comments :)

And apologies for not posting for a while....will have something up soon!!

Will check out your blog, TOG. :)

Post a Comment