Carbon neutral blogging...

Sunday 7 August 2011

| | |
Hello folks!  Just a quick post...

A fellow blogger just posted about a scheme which is detailed here - at http://www.kaufda.de/umwelt/carbon-neutral/, whereby for every participating blog, a tree is planted to help replenish rainforests.  I love the variety of species found in rainforests, so I'm going to do my bit and help to make sure they still have a habitat.

Currently the project is replanting in Plumas National Forest, Northern California - an area that was badly hit by fire in 2007.

You can read all about the project and how you can help on the website, but anyway I will keep it short and sweet...

So from now on my blog is officially Carbon Neutral.

blog-carbon-neutral-blue-transparent

Hope you've all had a good weekend,

RJ

3 drops in the ocean:

dirtycowgirl said...

It's a great idea isn't it.
I hope more people decide to do it :)

I love your template too.

RJ said...

Yes I hope so too...and thanks :)

Unknown said...

great idea!

Post a Comment