What an honour...

Saturday 6 August 2011

| | |
Hello to all my lovely readers!
I have been extremely privileged to have just been given an award by Alexa, of the wonderful Illiterations blog, which I highly recommend you check out as Alexa is a talented writer who always makes me laugh/think...!

So, thank you very much, Alexa!

The award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers, and the rules are as below:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!


And now...for my five top picks!  And I'm having a (very) hard time choosing...so many good blogs!
I would like to pass the award on to:
  • Alex, a budding young artist and poet at art-poems-stories.  I always enjoy her poignant and expressive artwork and poetry to go alongside it.  Keep up the good work, Alex :)
  • Nancy, at My Story.  Her beautifully written poetry speaks to my heart and brings a smile to my face :)
  • Just Me, at Just My Stories ...what can I say?  More beautiful writing...
  • Nikki at Christian by Association , because her writing always challenges me and makes me think.
  • Taylor at Penned by Taylor , Great blog, and thought-provoking writings!  Keep it up!
So thank you all, congrats, and thanks again, Alexa!

    2 drops in the ocean:

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks RJ,♥ but I do not accept awards.

    I have a page that explains why on my blog. Sorry again but I know there are many others would be glad to have the award.

    again my apologies and congrats on you and others who received the award, you all deserve it and should be proud.

    RJ said...

    Ok fair enough, sorry I never noticed on your page.

    But keep up the good work anyway ♥ I enjoy your blog. :)

    Post a Comment