Dear Readers

Saturday 27 August 2011

| | |
Thank you for reading my blog.  It is nice to have the freedom to get my thoughts out through this medium and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing.

The main purpose of this post was to inform you that I will be away for a while (again...I can't stay still this summer!) on a cycling trip with a good friend of mine, so there will be an absence of posts for the next week or so.  When I get back I will tell you all about my adventures...

So long, and see you all in a week or so!  (Oh yes, please pray that we have good weather for the week and smooth travel, and no punctured tyres/other accidents!)

Love to you all and God bless,

RJ

1 drops in the ocean:

Alexa said...

So fun! I can't wait to hear about it! You always seem to have the neatest adventures! Have fun and don't puncture a lung!

Post a Comment